Nepalese Society of Engineering Geologists – NSEG
The major aims of the society are as follow:
- To promote the professional works of Engineering Geology and allied sciences and their application.
- To promote university courses, training programs and new technologies in engineering geology in Nepal and aboard.
- To disseminate knowledge and provide a forum for discussion of all disciplines by holding periodical meetings, seminars and symposia.
- To support various civil engineering projects of Nepal for engineering geological study through research and investigation.
- To publish a journal and newsletter in the topic of Himalayan Engineering Geology.
- To distribute Nepalese National Group of IAEG membership in Nepal.
- To support IAEG for its activities in Nepal.
- To support the Government of Nepal for promotion of professional engineering geological study in Nepal.